Based in Manchester, UK
Telepaint is a unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. You might think of the gameplay as Portal meets Lemmings, with a whole bunch of twists along the way. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
Although quite a departure from the style we set out in Titan Souls, Telepaint shares similar origins. 2 years prior to the game jam that led to Titan Souls, Lead Programmer Mark Foster prototyped Telepaint at a similar event. We’ve always seen it as having full-game potential, and have finally been able to realise that in this fun, refreshing project that has found its perfect home on touchscreen devices.
- Over 100 unique puzzling levels
- Spread across 6 different game worlds/channels
- Unique soundtrack by David Fenn, creator of the Titan Souls OST
- Weird characters, walking buckets, floating balloons and thwomp blocks that want a kiss
- All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
- Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Telepaint. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Raw Trailer + Assets
Download here app.box.com.
About Acid Nerve
Game "studio", based in Manchester, UK.
More information on Acid Nerve, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programming, Design and Art on Telepaint; Acid Nerve
Composer, Sound Designer and Business; Acid Nerve