Based in Manchester, UK
14th April, 2015
Between our world and the world beyond lie the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and sum of all living things. Now scattered amongst the ruins and guarded by the idle titans charged with their care, a solitary hero armed with but a single arrow is once again assembling shards of the Titan Soul in a quest for truth and power.
Starting as a game jam game in Ludum Dare 28 with the theme of 'You Only Get One', Titan Souls was conceived by Mark Foster, David Fenn and Andrew Gleeson, picked up by Devolver Digital who funded it to be made into a full game.
- Pure boss battles with colossal Titans
- A beautiful pixel art world to explore
- A wonderfully crafted original soundtrack with unique tracks for each boss
- Brutal challenging gameplay
- The player has only 1 point of health, but so do all the bosses!
Gameplay Video YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Titan Souls. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Titan Souls. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Temp" Award Location, 20 October, 1989
About Acid Nerve
Game "studio", based in Manchester, UK.
More information on Acid Nerve, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Titan Souls Credits
Programming, Design; Acid Nerve
Composer, Sound design; Acid Nerve
Artist, Design; Freelancer